[neveh-l] Fw: Webinar wih Rabbi Walfish about teaching Talmud 0n February 17, 2010

  • From: Reuven Werber <reuw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: צוות כללי נווה חנה <neveh-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, yankee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, myron.joshua@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 00:44:12 +0200

שיעור מקוון בהוראת המשנה באנגלית על ידי הרב אבי וולפיש. כולם מוזמנים.
ראובן

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to be able to invite you to take part in the upcoming webinar
which is one of a series of webinars dealing with current issues in teacher
education.

On Wednesday February 17, 2010 between 7:00-8:30 P.M. Israel Time (check your
time here)  Mofet International and the Unit for Online Learning Environments
at Mofet Institute  will be holding a 1  1/2 hour webinar titled " Teaching
Mishnah - Problems and Creative Solutions"  with Rabbi Avraham Walfish.

Please visit our website to learn more about and to sign up for this free
webinar.  Once you confirm your participation for this event you will receive
instructions about downloading the necessary software and a direct link to the
event.

For questions, please contact us via tamara@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hoping to see you there

The Online learning environments and Mofet International teams

Mofet Institute

database 4855 (20100210) __________

http://www.eset.com

The JTEC Portal Team