[neuroling] errata...DTI does hold promise but only if we test both righht and left hemisphere language in FAS and in Aspergers

  • From: " Andrew W. Siegal Ph.D." <asiegal1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "International Mail List for Pediatric Neuropsychology" <PED-NPSY@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 13:19:28 -0400

DTI and other procedures for defining white matter pathways not hold particular
promise.  In order to obtain clinicoanatomical correlates, it will be necessary
for we clinicians to test both "right hemisphere" language functions, as well
as  testing of purely linguistic abilities.

Andrew W. Siegal, Ph.D.
Ninety Five South Street
  Post Office Box 788
Glens Falls, NY 12801