[neuroling] Re: animal communication (et al.)

  • From: "Giancarlo Buoiano" <rolf90@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <neuroling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 21:06:53 +0200 (ora legale Europa occidentale)

Jess,

perhaps your browser has the cookies disabled or there are a firewall or
antispyware that block something?

I am sure the link to the list is the right one, I have just checked it:

cogling-l messages are archived also on The Linguist List:

http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/cogling.html

Anyway, if you do not succeed in subscribing to cogling-l you can write to
the list owner:

coulson at cogsci.ucsd.edu _or_ scoulson at ucsd.edu

Best,

Giancarlo