[networkku] Re: WoW via MMR

  • From: Rob Langevin <langevin73100@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 03:12:08 -0700 (PDT)

Uther = King Arthur's father who gave up his son so that Merlin could raise him
in the fashion of a true knight.

Just some boring info from the 9th grade English teacher in Miami.

Rob
Zenob / Medack
Lila Mccutcheon <juvian69@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
mmmm /drool warlock succubus pet..... I want an incubus pet for my female
warlock :p
"D. Cain" wrote:

The Warlock Succubus pet can mez =P. I CC better than a few of our mages hehe.

I have been playing around with which toons I like to play better. So far I am
leaning on my warrior heavy. She is 31. I just started a hunter and she seems
pretty well rounded. I tried a priest 2 times, gave up after 50K deaths at
level 14ish... I just don't think I am too interested in the healer aspect
anymore... too many years of playing a druid and cleric on EQ I guess. My needs
have changed now as well. I don't have a lot of time to devote to grouping, I
go afk a lot and my hours online are extremely varied so I need more of a solo
class to play. The hunter is only 11 so far but seems to be moving up fast. I
am trying to get my warlock(12) up but feel myself drawn to play my hunter when
I do log her on :) I haven't tried any horde characters yet. When I am done
with alliance I will try one! After many many many challenges and declines to
duel, I finally agreed and won a few, lost a few... what is the draw on pvp in
WoW in terms of dueling a person of your own
faction?
The only thing I can think of is practice for later against an opposing
faction? ahh well nuff ramblin' on my part. Btw, I cancelled my EQ,EQII
account. I cannot justify paying 22 a month for something I haven't used in
months. So if you wanna catch me, I am on Uther, Alliance side :) ~Juvi

Juvian 15 Night Elf Druid, Jabresse 31 Human Warrior, Silvermiste 12 Night Elf
Hunter, Anguissette 13 Human Warlock, Sneakiful 15 Gnome Rogue, etc etc :p