[networkku] What a day!

  • From: "Don Wallace" <DonWallace3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 09:19:29 -0500

I got 2 of 10 ground spawns for my epic 1.5, then bagged a 3rd with yall in
Sebilis.
Then finished The Hole for Epic 1.0. Thank you everyone who came to help!

Sorry BoT Tower didn't work out, server crash sux.

Then got some XP at tables, then at a walls of slaughter raid I got a level 69
spell rune and a rockin new shield for only 10 points.

I was looking to cap it all off with a new pair of pants, alas Quarm didnt drop
them.

For epic 1.0 I still need to kill Verina in Neriak (7 day spawn?) and charm
Felia Goldenwing in Skyfire. For the skyfire job, Zenob is the man. Thanks for
helping and letting me bot him. I'll try to perturb his dragon necro hunting as
little as I can, but if it seems I can hunt for a couple hours or more, I may
go ahead and yank him.

Again, thanks for all the help from everyone!

Glean

Don Wallace
donwallace3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
1502 Glenshire Drive