[networkku] Re: Vxed

  • From: Sloggoth@xxxxxxx
  • To: networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 12:44:12 EDT

Again, until I can get the rest of my epic stuff completed I don't think I
can do this...the walk through specifically states there are some invisible
flags before that so I am stuck until I can get around to doing those  things.
Again, they are not tough, but they will take time.

I am not sure I can get on at 3 on Sunday, our daughter has a Cheerleading
competition in the am and not sure what they wife has planned for the
afternoon.

At this point I just wanted to give you guys a heads up on this...I am glad
to help with other epic hunts (been doing a lot of it in my guild lately) if I
 am on and available.

Tere