[networkku] Sunday Romps

  • From: PAUL HUSE <HUSE@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 09:19:03 -0500

Okay... I've had more coffee...

Sunday I found myself in PoHate with Gudora showing me the 6-mini circuit in
Tier 4 or whatever. I was up there because I knew I could 3-box there with
low risk and was unsure of the exp at my level. I also knew a few network
peeps needed epic drops from there and pretty sure some can be MQ'd.

A few network peeps joined in... Gud left... few more rotated in... Zenob's
wife got the better of him... we all laughed and Zenob and then realized
we're laughing at a guy who is probably out at the beach. Then we killed
some more stuff.

Glean got his epic drop from Hate and I believe he just lacks Fear (planned
for this coming Sunday if you are available). Zenob is still without his
soec and tacklebox. /snicker

I was up in Hate for maybe 4-5 hours? BTW... they DE wizard chick near the
PoK book (IN PoTranq) can port you up if you have a stone. Hand it to her...
poof... no Gnorpse needed. In that 4-5 hours, I made about 3 yellow of real
exp on Mckellen and maybe 2 on Migue and Rut (out of group at times... not a
difference in level exp gained.)

Then I fullfilled a commitment to some new candidates and members to do the
SolRo minis. I was VERY thankful to Glean, Aneya, Coren and Taz who came
along to help. We had 30+ CoS with us and ended up flagging 28 of them by
the end of the night. We also flagged 12 SA and a few others need the 5th
mini still. I just couldn't see the sense in trying the 5th with our
dwindling numbers and sloppy raiding we did on #4. 1-4 died nicely and SA
went away with tons of ornate and some really decent drops for bots/candis.
I did give CoS a couple ornate bracers to somehow make-up for their tank
that came and the officer I made stay with me the entire time to keep them
in line. Frankly, I thought they did great compared to CoS of old.

Aneya pulls > Migue pulls. Lol.... it was great.... and we learned which
chanters had the new OoW AE mez, didn't we? I enjoyed the pulling although
it was a bit much with the raid tasks. Isomas was dead or out of zone more
than he was there, and that one CoS monk finally fessed up that he was drunk
enough not to be able to count mobs on the pulls. Actually, Aneya's pet does
a fab job of pulling mobs near minis without agro. Taz, you and I pull the
swords better than anyone I've seen yet.

Network could do Zuxl, Airylx (sp) and possibly Rizlona. Jiva would kick our
butt hard core and I'm unsure about the last mini. I resisted every Rizlona
AE across 3 toons, but then again, I had bard songs on me. If we resisted
her AE, then we could take her, np... the AE CR would be unnecessary.

I'd like that 100+ shield for Rutroh if we go back... and maybe greaves for
Rut. Mck could have used that earring but I'm glad I lost it because I'll
get a better upgrade in Time soon.

OMG, this is long...

Anyway... after a FULL day of POHate and SolRo, my wife still loves me, my
kids know my name (that guy in the computer room), and we all lived.

--
MMR