[networkku] Re: Sanctusarcanum.com having trouble?

  • From: Rob Langevin <langevin73100@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 06:12:31 -0700 (PDT)

I heard the Paul Huse guy is a sheep herding fanatic somewhere in the Dakotas.
Hopefully the Feds can round him up and put him in jail where he can 5 box with
seperate nostromos on a t3 line with taxpayer money...doesn't that sound like
fun.

Just checkin in, I am following the progression of the officer-glean carefully
in anticipation of the presidential campaign soon to come.

Rob

Don Wallace <donwallace3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Who IS this Paul Huse guy?? Anyone seen him in game lately?
PAUL HUSE wrote:Bane blocked your IP after that really nasty anti-Glean post
you made. =)

--
Paul Huse