[networkku] SA Website 2

  • From: Don Wallace <donwallace3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NetworkKU <networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 17:12:27 -0700 (PDT)

Correction, after the one good session, its totally hosed again.
Don Wallace <donwallace3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:Yesterday it was bad. This morning it
was impossible. This afternoon its fine. I think the host must have gotten
reset today at some point. It was a classic resource utilizitaion problem
(memeory leak). Slower....Slower....Slower....Stopped. At the stopped point all
memory is being handled by an abacus run by a blind person.

As for Migues post about banning offensive ISP's, that would be a cool idea
except for the fact that Migue has 10000 boxes atm and the ban list would take
days to enter.

No clue man, working fine for me. Coulda been a hickup at addr.