[networkku] Miguevitation

  • From: Don Wallace <donwallace3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 23:44:05 -0700 (PDT)

Ill be camping in Yosemite Sun, Mon, Tues nights.

Network isnt doing much. I see Aneya on mostly, with some appearances by Tazz,
Tere, Shalim, Demmath etc. I have been busy learning the ropes of RL and trying
to help with Tipt, so i havent done anything with network since that last POI
romp.

Glean
PAUL HUSE <HUSE@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is Migue via my Blackberry wireless e-mail from the Vegas strip. My
wife and I have been out of town this week and I plan to be back in time for
PoTime on Friday. Ten bucks says my three trader bots are not online. I'm
beginning to really hate the new line my provider installed.

How are things network/SA? I have warned my wife that I'll be full-on EQ
this Sunday and I plan to go to SG in attempts to get that blasted shawl.
Hey-- anyone want to do an old-school raid? Like Hate or Fear?

MMR

--
Paul Huse