[networkku] MMR Update

  • From: PAUL HUSE <HUSE@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 09:28:48 -0500

Taking Glean's lead (who hit 70 last night - grats), I'll toss around my MMR
update.

Mckellen Gnorpse

Level 70 with 235 AAs

Once expo 6 (tipt) flagged, I'm moving to Mck as my main. Time flagged, Expo
1-5 flagged, and has both quest gate/port/trans to Omens. I'm selling a few
things on trader to get him a fast lizard. With the PoFire FT3 belt, he's
finally caught-up at FT16 (4 more available through AAs) and desperately
seeking a self-clicky Kodiak-like shield, shoulder or neck item. My first
runes will be going to Mck and he's max crit around 7500 with level 65 SoS.
I'm still needing a better ice and magic foci and will buy a 30 percent +
damage bonus item when I change to him as a main. I've fallen in love with
this little dude and he's quite fun to play. He's max on all crit AAs and
working on LR5 and some other mitigation/shielding AAs right now. My
short-term goal is to get him enough mana to quad the tables by himself.
He's at 4k unbuffed hp with 6.5k mana (I need 8k as current goal).

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=621070
<http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=621070>

Migue

Level 70 with 391 AAs

The poor bard is becoming second fiddle. I've let him slip in gear although
he nabbed two Time items this last week. He's 6k unbuffed and nice defensive
AAs. He can tank pre-EP crap as long as he can keep agro. Dot AAs maxed and
doing over 1k damage per tick and finally bagged the epic. I'll continue to
gear him, but taking 4th slot on bard rankings in guild and will have an
easier pace of gear loots. My short term goal is to somehow get the Lute of
Flowing Waters (instaclick group mana) so I can get a solid 5-twist going
again. I've done some of the pre-work on epic 1.5, but the bard epic
requires 8 raid-class kills, so I'll be working on it longer than the
wiz/cleric. I'm actually enjoying the epic stuff and cannot wait until we're
all 70 so we can focus on kills again.

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=466238
<http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=466238>

Rutroh Sorehol

Level 69 with 201 AAs (yes, he'll be 70 soon)

I really enjoy playing with Rut. He allows me to 3-box Tier 3 and down
content, do kunark and velious crap alone, etc. We've spanked most of the
kunark major kills except for the EJ dragon that keeps fearing Rutroh like
Gagik at the Blue Oyster bar. I'm typically healing the RT or something in
Time and do a decent job on CHrot now that I had my lag issues fixed (ty
ninel). My only problem is keeping chanters alive. =)

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1050388
<javascript:view_profile(1050388);>

General

The 3-boxing is fun although the classes are a bit odd. Most peeps are
running war/sham/cleric or sk/bst/cleric but I'm honestly not that type of
player. I like my combo and Rut's been a great addition to the game.

I've done some EQ2 and WoW beta play and can attest that I'll still be
playing EQ for a while. I may pick-up one of the games as a means to hang
out with some network peeps, but my primary goal will continue to be
enjoying EQ. The graphics don't bother me (I'm still using pre-Luclin models
for most) and enjoy the raid level and investment I've made in my current
toons. I'll only play another game to be with the homies.

I am interested in doing another PoHate kill this Sunday if people are
interested - or maybe doing expos. I'll be online Friday because I'm
off-work - so you can bet I'll be at the tables most of that time. I welcome
anyone and would beg/plead Glean/Moo to bring the druid. =)

I'm very glad to see Zenob back in the game and looking forward to more
Sunday action with non-SA network peeps. I'd be happy to head-up some
network raids if you guys have targets you'd like to hit. I know we need to
do a kill or two for Coren's epic, so that's on the list when we're around
GoD.

I'd also encourage you guys to post updates on your toons and any specific
needs you have so we can all help. See you in game.

--

MMR