[networkku] Re: Glean 70 up 6 to go

  • From: "PAUL HUSE" <HUSE@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 08:59:10 -0500

I'll be on most of the day tomorrow. I'll move my level 34 rogue to COM.
She's at 200 LP, I believe. Bards get cap at 100 or something dumb.=20

I can help with all of our kills... if I 3-box and you 2-box, we're set
although I'm unsure which mob you need in the Hole. I can 3-box all the
way down to the named, but he'd wax me I'm pretty sure.

--
MMR