[networkku] EQ2 Tradeskill questions

  • From: Sigmund Lam <slam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: networkku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:47:07 -0400

Asuh has been busy making a new set of armor for himself and has reached level
9. Now is the time to choose a profession. Originaly I was going to do
Outfiter but I may do Scholar since that allows me both jewelry and spells as
opposed to just armor.

This choice would be easier if I was able to find a Jewelcraft station or
Alchemy station to work on. So one of my questions is where the heck do you
find those in Qeynos.

I'd also like to know if anyone has found a comprehensive site of what
tradeskill items can be made at the 1 to 20 range.

Aneya