[network] closing the list

  • From: paxus@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: network@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 14:03:30 -0500

dearest friends:

sometimes the right thing to do is to quit and try again
we will be closing this list serve down

the free list serve we are working with has lots of options
and i am insuffieicntly educated at this point to take advantage of
them all for your benefit.

once i understand them better we'll offer you to join, if you like
difference is our second approach will include:

1) you will be asked once if you want to opt in
(if not you will get nothing)
2) there will be an unsubscribe option which allows you to drop
out from each msg
3) the reply feature will be set so that the default is not the entire
list

if you are sure you want to be on the next list, you can write me
(dont bother to reply to this msg, because the list will not exist after
you receive it - you need to write to me at paxus@xxxxxxxxxxxx)

i am sad that this has been a hassle
we'll do better next time

paxus at Twin Oaks