[NETRUNNER] Re: Monday night games

  • From: Jon Packer <contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: netrunnerbergen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 00:13:41 +0100

No more One Weird Trick! It only works once, that’s the problem. And it’s also
the junkiest piece of rubbish I’ve ever played (for those that missed out on
saturday night: http://netrunnerdb.com/en/decklist/10210/one-weird-trick). But
I built a whole bunch of my own new decks that will all be janky and rubbish
too, so it should be fun!

On 2. november 2014 at 22.57.45, Grim Heathwine (gglinge@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:

Aww, no more One Weird Trick deck, Jon?

And yes, I'm coming and I'm bringing a grand total of four decks. Mainly old
ones I've tweaked slightly but I do have a brand new Chaos Theory deck vaguely
inspired by Joe's deck.

I'm expecting all of them to very badly! Or to do very bad things, depending on
if the card draw favours me or not.

I will have to pass. Got my hands on theathre tickets for "når vi døde våkner"
tomorrow.... :)

On Sun, Nov 2, 2014 at 10:09 PM, Jon Packer <contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sounds good to me!

On 2. november 2014 at 21.58.38, Joseph Chipperfield (joechip90@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
wrote:

Great stuff!

I'll be free for Netrunner tomorrow too, so shall we say the usual 6pm outside
Biology?

Joe

On 02/11/2014 21:52, Jon Packer wrote:
Turns out I am free for Monday night after all! And to celebrate, I’ve built a
whole bunch of new decks! Are we back at Høyteknologisenteret tomorrow night?

Cheers,
Jon