RESOUR> [NetGold] SCIENCE: NEWS : SCIENCE: RESOURCES : COUNTRIES: DEVELOPING COUNTRIES: The Science and Development Network (SciDev.Net)

  • From: Gleason Sackmann <gleason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NetHappenings <nethappenings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 08:10:19 -0500

Integrate Literacy, Music, and Technology into the classroom.

Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 12:17:52 -0400 (EDT)
From: David P. Dillard <jwne@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: NetGold <NetGold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [NetGold] SCIENCE: NEWS : SCIENCE: RESOURCES : COUNTRIES:
     DEVELOPING COUNTRIES:  The Science and Development Network (SciDev.Net)

SCIENCE: NEWS : SCIENCE: RESOURCES : COUNTRIES: DEVELOPING COUNTRIES:  The
Science and Development Network (SciDev.Net)

The Science and Development Network, the subject of a MediaMentor post, is
a valuable and science news and  information website that is sponsored by
Nature, Science and TWAS.  The Science and Develoment Network also provide
a collection of links that may be found at this URL:

Links
<http://www.scidev.net/links/>

The original MediaMentor post regarding this website that is forwarded
below  may be found at this web URL in the MediaMentor public archives.

From:  George Lessard  <media@xxxxxxx>
Date:  Fri May 14, 2004  9:15 am
Subject:  The Science and Development Network (SciDev.Net)

Sincerely,