[net-gold] [socialpsy-teach] TSP Newsletter Addendum

  • From: "David P. Dillard" <jwne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Net-Gold -- Educator Gold <Educator-Gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, net-gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Net-Gold <Net-Gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, NetGold <netgold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, K-12ADMINLIFE <K12ADMIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, K12AdminLIFE <K12AdminLIFE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, MediaMentor <mediamentor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Nabble Groups Net-Gold <ml-node+s3172864n3172864h56@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Net-Gold on IO Groups list <Net-Gold@xxxxxxxxx>, Net-Platinum <net-platinum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sean Grigsby <myarchives1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Net-Gold <NetGold_general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Temple Gold Discussion Group <TEMPLE-GOLD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Temple University Net-Gold Archive <net-gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Net-Gold @ Wiggio.com" <netgold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Health Lists -- Health Diet Fitness Recreation Sports <healthrecsport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, HEALTH-RECREATION-SPORTS-TOURISM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 10:31:20 -0400 (EDT)

.

Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 07:42:35 -0500
From: Jonathan Mueller <jfmueller@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: socialpsy-teach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [socialpsy-teach] TSP Newsletter addendum

Dear Subscribers,

Are you familiar with crowdfunding?  And sites like Kickstarter, or GoFundMe, or IndieGoGo?  They are a relatively new way to raise funds through the power of crowds on social media for all kinds of causes and projects.

Here is one such project, a film, that is currently in its last days of fundraising.  I was asked if I would pass it along.  The film links social psychology and neuroscience to examine how our beliefs sometimes turn out to be wrong.

Here is the Kickstarter page for this project if you are interested in learning more or donating:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/aniku/right-between-your-ears-finish-the-film

Jon

===============

Jon Mueller