[net-gold] UPDATED LINK TO GLASS SCULPTURE RESOURCE: Re: Glass Sculpture 5/2/08

  • From: "David P. Dillard" <jwne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Net-Gold <Net-Gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Temple University Net-Gold Archive <net-gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Temple Gold Discussion Group <TEMPLE-GOLD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Net-Gold <net-gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sean Grigsby <myarchives1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Educator Gold <Educator-Gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Educator Gold <Educator-Gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, K12AdminLIFE <K12AdminLIFE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Net-Platinum <net-platinum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, NetGold <netgold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Net-Gold @ Nabble" <ml-node+3172864-337556105@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, K-12ADMINLIFE <K12ADMIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, MediaMentor <mediamentor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Digital Divide Diversity MLS <mls-digitaldivide@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, net-gold@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 14:49:57 -0500 (EST)

.

Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 17:40:10 -0000
From: petertysoe <petertysoe@xxxxxxxxx>
To: David P. Dillard <jwne@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Net-Gold] Glass Sculpture 5/2/08

Hi David

I believe that you're the editor of this group and I'm contacting you re the change to my URL address, which has changed. I was out of action due to illness and lost the address, which is about to be used by another person of the same name. Confusing!

I'm listed as:

Peter Tysoe
http://petertysoe.co.uk/

My new updated website is now -

<http://petertysoe.net>

Please amend the list to give the new URL.

Many Thanks & Good Wishes

Peter Tysoe

.