[neact] Honors Chem tutor needed

  • From: Stephen Stepenuck <sstepenuck@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "neact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <neact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 17:56:12 -0500

Hello NEACT Folks,
    I recently received a call from Ms. Bonnie Lappin, who is looking for a
tutor for her son, a high school junior, in honors chemistry.
    If you might be interested, please contact the family directly at
978.465.0953, or lappin[at]lappinco.com.  [I am using the word ³at² vs. the
symbol to discourage spam bots from gleaning the address.]
    The family lives in Newburyport, but is willing to travel within a
45-minute radius for the tutoring services.

    I am hesitant to post this on the web, since the audience might be too
big, and would contain far more than NEACT members.  So please pass the word
within NEACT...

Thanks.

Steve Stepenuck

--