[neact] Fwd: Science Center Coordinator

  • From: "Kenneth W. Brody" <kwbrody@xxxxxxx>
  • To: NEST listserve <NESTD-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 09:40:07 -0400

Subject: Science Center Coordinator
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 11:30:19 -0400
From: "Chambers, Larry N" <larryc@xxxxxx>
To: "Massachusetts Association of Science Teachers" <mast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

***Welcome to MAST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx***

Please do not use the reply option unless you want the entire list serve to see your reply. When following up on an announcement, it is best to start a new email directly to the sender. Remember, a reply is a reply to everyone.

Look for more information at http://www.MassScienceTeach.org

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Now Hiring ! Science Center Coordinator for Boston University's Sargent Center for Outdoor Education.
 Purpose:
The Nubanusit Science Center Coordinator position oversees the Science Center; this includes the building and all activities which happen within for School Program. Create an exciting and engaging Science Center that reinforces field investigations, provides lab experiences, and reinforces the School Program's educational philosophy. The role is multi-faceted and flexible in meeting the needs of the program, instructors, teachers and students.

Educational Philosophy
School Program is committed to creating and supporting innovative educational programs. We provide the setting where children of all ages become engaged with the natural world and discover the joy of learning. Emphasis is placed on experiential education rather than a lecture mode instruction. We immerse learners in authentic, real world, hands-on activities that stimulate the imagination, develop a curiosity about life, and create an environment to share discoveries.

To Apply: Visit our website for application and detailed information, <http://www.bu.edu/outdoor>www.bu.edu/outdoor Contact info: Larry Chambers, School Program Coordinator, Boston University Sargent Center for Outdoor Education, 36 Sargent Camp Road, Hancock, New Hampshire 03449. 603-525-3311 ext. 18. <mailto:larryc@xxxxxx>larryc@xxxxxx

Larry Chambers, M. Ed.
School Program Coordinator
Sargent Center for Outdoor Education
36 Sargent Camp Road
Hancock, New Hampshire 03449
Email: <mailto:larryc@xxxxxx>larryc@xxxxxx
Office: (603) 525.3311 x18
Fax: (603) 525.4151
<http://www.bu.edu/outdoor>www.bu.edu/outdoor

---
You are currently subscribed to mast as: unknown lmsubst tag argument: ''