[neact] Fwd: Apollo 11 Moondust Pen!

  • From: "Kenneth W. Brody" <kwbrody@xxxxxxx>
  • To: MAST list serve <MAST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 09:42:21 -0400

From: "Cory Goodrich " <Cory@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <Sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Apollo 11 Moondust Pen!
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 20:51:46 -0400

Dear National Science Teachers Association Members,

I have a perfect fundraiser to help raise money for your local NSTA organization.

As hard as it is to believe, July 20, 2009 will mark the 40th Anniversary of man's greatest achievement, the Apollo 11 Lunar landing. This anniversary will be a major highlight of NASA's year long 50th Anniversary celebration which lasts through October 2009.

To commemorate these events, W.I.S.E. Retail Solutions, Inc. has teamed up with the Johnson Space Center and has introduced a first of its kind MOON DUST PEN?, APOLLO 11 - 40TH ANNIVERSARY COMMEMORATIVE COLLECTOR'S EDITION. (<http://www.moondustpen.com/>http://www.moondustpen.com)

The pen showcases the only lunar soil simulant used by and developed for NASA for space funded exploration projects. Made in very limited supply, Moon Dust Pens? will be available as long as quantities last. It is the perfect gift for the astronomer, space buff, patriot or anyone who appreciates a one-of-a-kind conversation piece. It is also ideal for students who would appreciate an historical and educational piece of our past and future.

Part educational, part fun, part of the proceeds from the sale of Moon Dust Pen? are donated to the Manned Space Flight Education Foundation for space, science and math educational programs for our children and our future!

We invite you to join the celebration and fundraise with Moon Dust Pens?, to help raise money for your organization. Special wholesale prices apply. <http://www.moondustpen.com/pricing.html>http://www.moondustpen.com/pricing.html

Thanks for your interest in Moon Dust Pens?. By fundraising together with Moon Dust Pens?, our products will educate and raise money for the next generation of space explorers.

Sincerely,

Cory Goodrich
Sales Representative

W.I.S.E. Retail Solutions, Inc.