[neact] Re: Free Polymer workshop

  • From: "Helen O'Keefe" <hokeefe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: neact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 21:21:13 -0500

Thnaks Steve,
I received the announcement.
Helen

Stephen Stepenuck wrote:

Hello faithful NEACT list members,
I shall try to attach to this email an announcement recently received re a free workshop for middle school and high school teachers, to be held at MIT August 18 [just before the ACS meeting in Boston the following week]. I am not certain that Freelists allows attachments, and seem to recall that it does not, but in any event, I do want to give you some advance notice, since I suspect this one will fill quickly. I have the announcement formulated to post on the website [under "News"], so if this e-mail's attachments do not come through, you can look on the website after I have posted the ad.

If the info does not come through via either medium, please let me know. Thanks.

Happy New Year!
Steve