[ndamail] New NDA conference materials posted online!

  • From: Norrie Disease Association <joinnda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: norries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ndamail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 14:19:20 -0500

In lieu of creating and mailing individual CDs, the NDA has posted the
synchronized PowerPoint and audio files to a web server. You can now watch
six different slide presentations from our fabulous August lineup. I have
also attached an updated conference summary that includes descriptions of
the talk and the new links. The files will be available online for a
limited amount of time (roughly four months). Please take advantage of them
while they are there and let us know how you like them! *Watch the
Conference Welcome and Historical Overview
Here*<http://healthcare.partners.org/streaming/NDAC2012/NDAC01/SilverlightLoader.html>
*Watch the Drug Development Process Presentation, starting at
19:50<http://healthcare.partners.org/streaming/NDAC2012/NDAC01/SilverlightLoader.html>
*

*Watch the Norrin Presentation
Here*<http://healthcare.partners.org/streaming/NDAC2012/NDAC02/SilverlightLoader.html>

*Watch the Audiology Presentation,starting at
53:50*<http://healthcare.partners.org/streaming/NDAC2012/NDAC02/SilverlightLoader.html>
**

*Watch the Cochlear Implant Presentation
Here*<http://healthcare.partners.org/streaming/NDAC2012/NDAC03/SilverlightLoader.html>

*Watch the Norrie Disease Genetic Research Presentation starting at
54:40
*<http://healthcare.partners.org/streaming/NDAC2012/NDAC03/SilverlightLoader.html>
**

Listen to the Panel Discussion