[ndamail] NDA Conference 2015 files online

  • From: Norrie Disease Association <joinnda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: norries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ndamail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 08:21:23 -0400

Hi everyone,

I uploaded all of the 2015 conference audio files, PowerPoint slides, and
hand-outs to the NDA's Google Drive here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B5ef0zEUXt2eflhMRVlQaUNNbjJUSm9Bd2JYWkpLZUNRd2Y0X1BXLWoxSjB6NU5ScXdUV3M

Unfortunately, you have to download the audio files in order to play them.
It's the best we could do for now. If you have better ideas for
low-cost/easy-to-use hosting for these types of files, please let us know!

Also, we realize that the two "panel discussions" have low-quality
recording. There is nothing the MGH audio guys could do to fix it.

Please feel free to give us feedback on this stuff.

Thanks,
Cara Stepanczuk

--
Norrie Disease Association