[USS Vanguard] Utility

  • From: Alec Keenan <alec_keenan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 20:54:05 +0000

USS Thesipiae

<snip>
Ceelak turned to go back to the party and Craig caught her arm and pulled back
to him.  Craig lowered his voice again.  "Don't mention this to Nick or the
others.  No sense in worrying everyone else."
</snip>

As Ceelak and Craig separated, Sam walked over to the new captain. Kavan eyed
him a little warily.
"Need to know, Lt."
Sam grinned. "Never even crossed my mind. I'm just a little tired of the socal
melee, and besides that I'm not
adjusted to the Thesipiae's sleep cycle, so its mid-morning for me. Is there
any chance I can make myself useful?"
Craig nodded thoughtfully, "Sure, present yourself to engineering and see if
you can find a way to make sure we're
off everyone's radar - Federation Intelligence and Fleet Command included. The
cloak is damm fine, but they
always leak somewhere, and you can guarentee the two groups I've just mentioned
will know where."
Sam raised his eyebrows. "Need to know?"
Craig smiled "Yup."

Sam quickly left the room, followed by another officer whose curiousity had got
the better of them.

ooc: Lets talk. All speculation about destination and mission welcome.

Feel like a local wherever you go.
http://www.backofmyhand.com

vanguard.staff@xxxxxxxxx