[USS Vanguard] The last X years.

  • From: "Mark Pierce" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 00:16:13 +0100

Rank/Name: Cynan Mandrake (civilian).
Locations: Starbase Roebling.
Timeframe: After "The Reunion" (Andy/Santos).
  Subject: The last X years.

OoC. Andy. Great post. There were a lot of nice touches in there, and unless
I misread/misinterpreted it, it meant a lot.

Over the course of his life Mandrake had seen many places, met and lost a
lot of different people - he'd been a lot of different people. As do all
lives, his never worked out at all as he had expected and in the end he had
returned home to settle down in the life that he had once so longed to leave
behind. Tending and living off the land, with a woman he could call his own
and  a child that they would raise together.

"Dominic!" Mandrake called as he walked into the bar. It might not have been
the most perfect place to meet up but on a starbase your options were
severely limited.

"Cynan, it's good to see you.", Santos replied.

"And you." Mandrake said with a smile.

The two were on first name basis these days. After all Mandrake was no
longer in Starfleet and they had known each other for what seemed like a
lifetime.

"How is young Dominic doing?" Santos asked. Before they parted ways Santos
had saved Mandrake's life. It had been a natural choice for his son.

"He's doing good. Wondering when his favourite uncle will visit, but good.
How are your brothers & sister doing?"

OoC. I was trying to do a little back reading to refresh my memory on each
characters bios, so I may get a few things wrong here. Let me know if I do!
Oh and it's been a while - a really long while, so I hope it's ok to just
cut this short and see if anyone wants to jump in... if not I shall continue
this in a few days... or try too !

P.S. It's been really good to hear from you guys.

vanguard.staff@xxxxxxxxx