[USS Vanguard] The beginning

  • From: "lieutenant Storm" <cardassian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 12:55:47 -0500

NRPG: Thanks for the welcome all...hope I can make you all proud...I don't know
where to start so am starting at the begining..

RPG:

Aliyah dodged a punch coming from her brother and followed up with a fist to
his ribs. He spun out away from her and tried getting her down with a round
house. Aliyah-Amores jumped up and Chad's foot passed under her. As she it the
groud she brought her right leg up and stop it right in front of his stomach.
He held up his hands, "I give," he told her smiling, "Mercy!" Aliyah-amores
stopped place her foot back on the ground and extended a helping hand to her
brother. He took the hand and she pulled him into standing position. He held
her around her waiste as they walked out of the ring, "Where's your head today
Chad?" She asked, "You are normally more into this." Chad only smiled at her,
"You're my sister and I love you, I was thinking, I should let her win!" Aliyah
jumped on her brother and they both tumbled to the ground. Aliyah began
tickling Chad who was laughing uncontrollably, "Why you little runt!" she
exclaimed.

The two of them were still playing when a throat was cleared. She stopped
tickling Chad and looked up. It was the gym owner, "Would you two love birs
play somewhere else?" he asked obvioulsy annoyed.

"Oh keep your britches on," Chad said smiling at his sister and getting up with
her in his arms, "She's my sister," he placed Aliyah-Amores on her feet and she
smiled. "Yep, whatever he said," Aliyah-amores said to further agitate the
owner. He only shook his head and walked off mumbling something about "ingrains"

That night at their favorite spot the "Vanderadel" Club they sat down back
stage. "So you're really going on  huh?" Chad asked as he sipped his beer.
"Yep," Aliyah-Amores told him, ~but I love you~ she sent him telepathically.
Chad smiled at that, "Remember the first time you got so drunk I had to carry
you home?" Aliyah-Amores grinned evily, "That's not fair!" she retorted.
"What's not?" her brother asked. "I can't remember!"

The both began to laugh. "oh men!" Chad said while still laughing, "You're
dressed like a nineteen hundreds gypsie!" They burst out laughing again.  As
they calmed down they continued to reminis about the past. Mostly the good
parts. Then the announcer came on.

Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, This will be her last performance so you had
better make use of it.

Patron: She'll be back!

The audience started laughing...

 Announcer: Am not so sure about that.. The one...The only.... AMORES!

There were loud applauding...Aliyah kissed her brother and he left to his
seat.. The curtain opened and her final concert began.

Ensign Aliyah-Amores Lopez-Fitzgerald
JAG Officer
USS VANGUARD

[to be continued]