[USS Vanguard] Re: RP: Return to Form

  • From: "Mark Pierce" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 11:43:38 +0100

Hey guys.

I've just been re-reading the old posts - took me a while to find where
Mandrake had been invited on to a shuttle too.

I really like how this list is still here, and that we're all on the other
end just waiting for something, anything. I guess each month it probably
sends Andy an email asking if it's still valid or something and Andy keeps
saying 'yep - still here - leave me be'?

I thought both of your posts were excellent and I enjoyed reading them very
much.

Mark.