[USS Vanguard] Re: RP: High Tide

  • From: "Tony Kavan" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "tonykavan@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 10:11:44 -0600

I'm in! Also, you can add me on Facebook if you'd like. I use a fake name (it's
a work thing, long story) Antoniv Kavanovitch...

Now I have to figure out what Craig Kavan has been up to these last few years.
The guy's probably in his 60's by now... Yup, this is going to be fun!

Tony

Sent from my iPhone