[USS Vanguard] OoC: Announcements

  • From: "andywoho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 14:40:31 -0500

OoC:

1) The Personnel Manifest at http://ncv80221.netfirms.com/default.htm has been
changed to reflect the intra-ship transfers that were recently announced in my
last post.

2) So far, Mark (Mandrake) and Steven (Darkwater) have volunteered for the
"Find the Ark" mission of our next game-mission. I'd love one or two more
volunteers, but if I don't have any, I'll begin emailing a few of you and
asking if you'd like to participate in their mission. (It's funny, because I
had envisioned Mandrake and Darkwater for that particular leg when all this
began, but they ended up volunteering.)

3) My next addition to the Web site will be updates to the Mission Logs to
include all recent mission.

4) I have not forgotten the suggestions that were made from the last time I
solicited your comments and suggestions. Rest assured once the missions have
been updated, I will begin looking over those suggestions and asking for
volunteers for certain projects.

5) Will Alec (McCaw) email me, please?

Thanks,

Andy

Please continue to send all email to andywoho@xxxxxxxxxx

This is an email account I use from my workplace.