[USS Vanguard] Re: OOC: WOOHOO!!

  • From: "Cynan" <kuhnahn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 18:28:29 +0100

Dude !!! You can't tell me you don't know what poo means.

I had this discussion with a guy in store once when I told him an MP3
player that he was trying to sell me was poo. He said, what !? So I
replied "You know, shit, crap, the stuff that come out of your ass".
Poo's a perfectly valid word - though I could have spelt it right :D

Maybe its 'pooh'.