[USS Vanguard] More than that

  • From: Playful Pixie <jacko_pixie@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 11:27:32 -0500 (EST)

Lt. jg Jazz "Rixx" Falcon
Exobiologist
USS Vangaurd
Title: More than That
After: Interruption 1
________________________________

Highwaij looked at her something was wrong, what happened. She had
alway's been a good friend. He stood up and walked to her "Jazz are you
alright" he asked then he felt strange, "Food sounds good to me"he replayed
as he walked to the replicator "So tell me what do you want? "

Jazz bit her lower lip as she watched him walk away from her, "Hrm," she said
thoughtfully not really thinking of food. He turned back to her and she sat up
straight and pretended not to be staring, "Fish and chips, with an orange
cola," she told him.  Her head had to be playing games on her. Was she just
thinking of Highwaij in a way that was not friendly?

She shook her head, "as for your earlier question," she said getting up and
sitting down on his desk. She crossed her legs, "I'm just perfect," she said
with a wink and a smile.

 Always
Santiagrya "Cage" Mortikan
Weapons officer