[USS Vanguard] Meet Hurricane Ivan

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: andywoho@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 21:29:04 -0700 (PDT)

To those of you who didn't know, Jennifer and I live in Birmingham,
Alabama--right along Hurricane Ivan's path. Worst case scenario (and
it's possible at this point, not just doomsday talk) is that we can
lose poewr and phone service for about a week. If that's the case, I
will contact you as soon as possible. Otherwise, I'll be in contact
sooner than that.

Jenn and I are prepared to bunker down in our home--we have water,
food, first aid, all the necessities.

We're thinking about you guys and looking forward to the next time
we're in touch. Until then, remember to always stay one step ahead of
the devil. And don't worry about us, because we always do. ;-)

Love,

Andy

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail