[USS Vanguard] Fwd: [gf_co] DFO | Player Commitments

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: USS-Vanguard <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 16:17:37 -0800 (PST)

All,

I had a hand in convincing Carlos (the Commander-in-Chief of Gamma
Fleet) to create a list like this.

I've been reading and posting to a message board unrelated to Star Trek
and have truly come to believe that message boards are the best
facilitators for conversation now that no one who comes online seems to
have much time for chat or private-messaging like they used to. (In my
experience, anyway.)

So please do sign up. It will give you a chance for some contact with
the other players in our fleet and learn who (and what) else is out
there. I, myself, know a few of the other CO's but have no idea what
the other players are like.

When you do signup, I hope you'll signature your posts with your
character's name, rank and role for the Vanguard. I hope you're as
proud to be part of the Vanguard as I am that you're with us. See you
on the board!

Andy Ho