[USS Vanguard] Re: Another Year, Another Attempt

  • From: Kent Kavan <tonykavan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 15:56:19 -0700 (PDT)

Huzzah!  Good to hear from you Andy.  Just the other day I was looking through
some old emails I had sent on this and other PBEM.  I realized that I was in my
early twenties when I started and now I'm in my mid thirties...  Yikes!

I'm up for trying to get things rolling again in whatever capacity that anybody
else wants to.

Tony

AKA

Craig Kavan