[ncsc-moths] pheromone traps for moths

  • From: "J. Merrill Lynch" <jmerrilllynch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 10:10:04 -0500

Moth'ers,

Following up on an exchange Brian and I had a week or so ago:  Dave Beadle
emailed me with info on a company that manufactures specialized pheromone
lures for a number of different species.  The company is Scentry Biologicals
and their website is here:  http://www.scentry.com/.  On the website, click
on catalog and you will see a listing of the pheromone lures by species that
they sell.  I think it will fun to try out a few of these lures this season
and I plan to order several.  Dave tells me he has seen 7 species of
clearwings using these lures at his place in Toronto, Canada.

--
J. Merrill Lynch
Echo Valley Farm