[ncsc-moths] Re: not Mountain moths in January

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 04:29:25 -0800 (PST)

It was nice here with a high of 70 which brought out a different mix of moths.
Totals for last night;

Torts  at least 5 of at least 2 species to be named later. These things were
really active and spent most of their time running all over the sheet.
Wedgeling  4
Diamondback  1
Green Cloverworm  5
Spring Cankerworm  2
Toothed Phigalia  1
Pyralid sp.  1  this one left before I could get a good look at it but my guess
would be Celery Leaftier.

Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County