[ncsc-moths] Re: [ncsc-moths] Re: [ncsc-moths] I think this is 5413 – Pediasia trisecta – Sod Webworm Moth

  • From: Jackie Nelson <ephemeropterae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 11:04:06 -0400

Thank you, Hugh.  I have all along been taking the odd, random shot of
Grass Veneers/similar, thinking they might add a species or two.  Most
shots are not useable, b/c I didn't realize til too late that a side view
was best.  And the side views are exactly where my camera goes nuts and
decides it can't autofocus.  So my more recent pics are manual focus.  Just
happy to have a new species.  At 457 for the year now.
Jackie

--

<")
   ( \