[ncsc-moths] Re: moth listserves

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 09:42:25 -0800 (PST)

FB has it's positives and it's negatives. One of the biggest negatives is that
they change the way things work without telling anyone.

Here's a recent example:
Recently they changed the profile settings and when they did this, they also
changed the way the entire system works. Unless you know about this and fix the
settings yourself, you may think that many of your friends or contacts are no
longer active on FB. It used to be that any post from all of your friends and
pages would show up but in your "feed" but now only posts from your most active
friends will show up. You can change it back to the old way by clicking on
"options" at the bottom of the News Feed page but it's weird that they like to
make major changes without telling anyone what they did.

 Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County

http://www.finishflagfarms.com