[ncsc-moths] Re: Weekend Moths in Watauga County

  • From: Larry McDaniel <larrycmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 17:24:48 -0400

Merrill,

Congratulations on 500! You sure have a wonderful place for moth-ing. You are
doing outstanding work and your posts are super.

Thanks
Larry McDaniel
Johnson City, TN

Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 15:54:06 -0400
Subject: [ncsc-moths] Weekend Moths in Watauga County
From: jmerrilllynch@xxxxxxxxx
To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Moth'ers,

Another productive weekend of new moths at Echo Valley Farm.  I added another 6
species to my yard list which brought me up to a personal milestone:  500
species identified and photographed.  Was hoping  to celebrate with champagne
but didn't figure out #500 until around 6 am this morning so I guess the
libation will have to wait until this evening!

Here are some of the new ones (excluding The Herald which is FOY and an old
favorite):

--
J. Merrill Lynch
Echo Valley Farm