[ncsc-moths] Re: Thrre More Micros

  • From: Hugh McGuinness <hdmcguinness@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 13:03:41 -0500

Hi Paul,

Well the first is a female Acrolophus sp. and good luck with trying to
determine that from a photo.

The second is a Choreutid, Prochoreutis inflatella. I have never seen a
single member of the family, so I'm a bit jealous on that one.

The third is certainly Rhycionia, and frustrana looks good.

Hugh

--
Hugh McGuinness
Sag Harbor, NY