[ncsc-moths] Re: Picasa

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 06:41:54 -0700 (PDT)

I just took a quick look at Picasa synchronization and I guess that's a feature
of the Picasa photo editor. I've never used Picasa to upload to my web album
which is probably why I've never run into any of the problems you've mentioned.
It sounds like the synchronization features in Picasa are nice but if they
don't work, maybe using the simple tools on the web site would be the way to
go.

Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County