[ncsc-moths] Re: One of these days . . .

  • From: Hugh McGuinness <hdmcguinness@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 11:51:32 -0400

As Merrill said, the new numbering system for Noctuoidea was published last
year by Don Lafontaine and Chris Schmidt. It is freely available on line (I
can try to find the link) or I can send anyone the pdf. In addition, it is
already up at MPG, but Bob Patterson has maintained the default menus in the
old system. If you'd like to see the new system, here is the link:
http://mothphotographersgroup.msstate.edu/Plates2.shtml Get ready for some
pretty substantial changes.

Hugh