[ncsc-moths] Re: Olethreutes help needed

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 14:16:27 -0700 (PDT)

Merrill, that was a species on my short list and was my strongest contender.
The only reason I didn't go with it is that white patch on the outer margin
near the apex that's showing on all the moths of this species pictured on MPG..
My moth doesn't look all that worn and it even appears to show some banding in
that spot which doesn't show up on the pinned moths on MPG.

Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County

http://tinyurl.com/FinishFlagFarmsMoths