[ncsc-moths] Re: Interesting Tort

  • From: "PandlScharf" <pandlscharf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 12:46:01 -0500

The Tort was a lifer for me. Came to the Black Light. I’m having much more
success on the wine baits ( Pieces of clothesline hung on a branch after being
dipped in Cheap ( $2) white wine with a little sugar added ) I’ve had Eupsilias
 ( Ken’s Favorite)  Metaxaglaeas and. Lithophanes. I’m saving the Eupsillia for
Bo to ID and Bar Code . So far I’ve only had two Lithophanes , but definitely
better than last year’s total bust. Looks like it’s getting cold again for the
rest of the week . Paul