[ncsc-moths] Re: How to Unsubscribe/Set Digest Mode

  • From: "Jules Fraytet" <jlfray@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 11:30:06 -0500

Thanks Lori
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lori Owenby
  To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 7:42 AM
  Subject: [ncsc-moths] How to Unsubscribe/Set Digest Mode

  Someone e-mailed to ask how to unsubscribe while on vacation--so I thought it
would be beneficial for most folks to have these instructions as well.

  --Go to this website: //www.freelists.org/
  --Click on "Find, Join, or Leave a List" found on the right
  --Type "moths" into the keyword search
  --Click on NC/SC Moths (or one of the other two if you so desire)
  --Type in the e-mail address where you receive our e-mails
  --Choose which option you want (Subscribe, Unsubscribe, Digest Mode On,
Digest Mode Off, Vacation Mode On, Vacation Mode Off)
  --It then sends you an e-mail confirming your actions

  Hope this is helpful for everyone!

  --
  -----
  Lori Owenby

  "The Constitution only guarantees the American people the right to pursue
happiness.  You have to catch it yourself."  ~Benjamin Franklin