[ncsc-moths] Re: Help with ID

  • From: "Desantis, Tony" <tony.desantis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2010 18:22:36 -0400

Hi Lori,
nice find - it looks fresh!  It appears to be Macalla superatalis.
Tony

Tony DeSantis
State Park Ranger
NC Division of Parks & Recreation - Dismal Swamp State Park
Office: 252-771-6593
Cell: 570-367-9835

Email correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the
North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.