[ncsc-moths] Emailing: 9485- Papaipema baptisiae- Indigo Stem Borer tentative September 4 2011 Athol Ma (3), 9485- Papaipema baptisiae- Indigo Stem Borer tentative September 4 2011 Athol Ma (2)

  • From: "Dave Small" <Dave@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ncsc-moths" <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 08:21:40 -0400

Good morning,
I've been following your list for a while and know several of you have been
looking hard at Papaipema species. I've tentatively called this one
baptisiae Hodges 9485 but after looking at the lines and spot pattern just
keep getting more confused...   Any thoughts appreciated...

Dave Small
Athol Massachusetts
978-413-1772
Dave@xxxxxxxxxxx

Your message is ready to be sent with the following file or link
attachments:

9485- Papaipema baptisiae- Indigo Stem Borer tentative September 4 2011
Athol Ma (3)
9485- Papaipema baptisiae- Indigo Stem Borer tentative September 4 2011
Athol Ma (2)

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail
security settings to determine how attachments are handled.