[ncsc-moths] Back from Brazil

  • From: "J. Merrill Lynch" <jmerrilllynch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tn-moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 11:07:01 -0500

Just wanted to let everyone know that I got back from Brazil this weekend
and catching up on all the emails.  At some point I plan to create a Google
photo album of the many Brazilian moths that I photographed--several
hundred species at least-- most of which I can only get to family.

Not expecting much in the way of moths here in the mountains.  Temps the
past two nights have been in the mid to upper 20's.  A little hard to get
used to being in the tropics for a month!

--
J. Merrill Lynch
Echo Valley Farm