[ncsc-moths] Re: Atascosa glareosella??

  • From: Brian Bockhahn <birdranger248@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Kyle Kittelberger <kkturtledude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 09:23:44 -0500

The wake county record was mine from 4/12/2010.  Jackie also photographed
one at New River State Park 7/11/2011 and as he usually does, Floyd found
one of what we found at Merchants Millpond on 9/5/2013.  Even in retirement
he has to keep his park checklist higher than me and Kyle has Falls Lake!

Surprised the date range, guess it's multiple brooded.

Brian Bockhahn

--
Brian Bockhahn
birdranger248@xxxxxxxxx